Paraffin Control Systems
Designed for continuous duty heating to reduce and prevent paraffin build up in surface flow lines and auxiliary equipment.
Heating systems can also be incorporated into tank battery design to reduce or eliminate paraffin build up in the bottom of storage tanks.
- Explosion proof, flameless infrared heater technology
- Proprietary ASME rated heat exchanger design
- Exchanger design creates turbulent flow as glycol enters the heat exchanger and greatly increases heat uptake
- The system incorporates a mag-drive pump which eliminates any seals or packing leaks, reducing maintenance
- Safe, simple and easy operation