Kold Katcher heating unit technology offers a cost effective way to lower volatility of produced light crude oil through a system of heating, and agitating at the production tank in preparation for loading at the rail terminal.
The design of the system incorporates a number of added advantages.
- Explosion proof, flameless infrared heater technology.
- Proprietary ASME rated heat exchanger design.
- Exchanger design creates turbulent flow as oil enters the heat exchanger greatly increasing heat uptake.
- Turbulating diffuser design encourages natural gas liquids (NGL’s) to separate from crude oil.
- The system incorporates a mag-drive pump which eliminates any seals or packing leaks, reducing maintenance.
- Safe, simple, and easy operation.
- Construction friendly.