Health & Safety
Kold Katcher’s safety philosophy starts with our employees. Our employees are who build our company. Our goal is to ensure they return home safely each and every day. We believe that all incidents are preventable.
Our safety program includes:
- Compliance with industry standards and our company safety program
- Safety training for all employees/subcontractors and orientation of safe work practices
- Cooperation with other contractors in providing safe worksites
- Providing and maintaining appropriate safety equipment
- Immediate reporting of all incidents and accidents
- External auditing system
Empowering all our personnel to actively participate in our safety programs enables us to build a strong safety culture within our company and at home. We pride ourselves in providing a safe work environment, demonstrating safety leadership and promoting safety as our first priority.
Kold Katcher believes the health and safety of our employees is paramount and that we are responsible for maintaining safe and reliable operations at all times.
Kold Katcher believes that the health and safety of our employees, contractors, clients and the communities in which we conduct our business are vital to the company’s success.